1 lb. jumbo lump Blue Crab meat
½ cup mayonnaise
1 tsp sugar
1 heaping tsp old bay
1 tsp finely chopped Italian parsley
1 large egg lightly beaten
squeeze of lemon juice
1. Imperial Sauce: Mix mayonnaise, egg, sugar, old bay, lemon juice and parsley together and blend well.
2. Gently fold crab-meat into sauce, being careful not to break up crab meat.
3. Place portions in baking dish using ramekins or small prep bowls.
4. Bake in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes (top will turn golden brown)
5. Allow to cool a few minutes before serving, it will set and have more flavor as it cools slightly.