2 lbs grouper or similar fish
Sliced tomatoes to cover bottom of dish
Thinly sliced onions (optional)
1 or 2 fresh key limes or lemons
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp each sale & pepper
1/4 cup melted butter
1. Put tomato and onion slices on bottom of baking dish.
2. Place fish fillets on top of the tomatoes in a single layer and sprinkle with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
3. Drizzle with melted butter and bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
4. Top with Parmesan cheese (and some paprika if you like) and put back in oven until the cheese melts.
5. Garnish with parsley and serve.