2 cups cooked, chunked lobster
1 1/2 pounds finely grated Swiss cheese
1/2 cup white wine
3 tbsp. brandy or kirsch
1 tbsp. water
Cubed French bread
1. Put lobster in fondue pot.
2. Cover with wine and part of the cheese.
3. Let it stand one hour at room temperature.
4. Heat and slowly add the remaining cheese, stirring constantly.
5. Add water to thin.
6. After it has melted, add the brandy or kirsch and stir well.
7. Keep fondue pot over low flame and serve.
8. Dip bread & spear the lobster chunks.